Monday, May 7, 2012

Hey again!

Well hello :)

2 posts in one day?! This is OUTRAGEOUS! I am sure you must be thinking this to yourself. Or not. It's cool either way.  I thought it would be cool to allow for a sort of Q & A or FAQ session on here and then post the questions and my answers for them in a page I will have on my blog. Since I usually stink at the "3 truths and 1 lie" game, or "SO, tell us about yourself".... I thought it would be cool to open this up to anyone who may stumble upon my little blog to ask me some questions and allow for you to get to know me through that.

So, if you have a question, please shoot it my way by commenting on this post :)




 FYI: All comments on here will be approved by me. We don't want any rudeness up in here. Maybe this will change one day, but for now, that's how it's gotta be. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. What are some favorite blogs of yours?

    What do you want to get your master's in?

    What do you like to do in your free time?

    umm that's all for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, deary :) I will be posting the answers on my page by Friday I believe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...