Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FAQ : Keep 'em coming!

If you would like to submit questions you can do so by commenting on my FAQ Page  or you can email me at: joannamshipe@gmail.com  I would like some questions to answer, so please feel free to ask away! :)

How are you all today? Having a good week so far? Honestly, it feels like Thursday. I don't know what is going on in my world, but life is dragging on and onnnnn these days. What gives?! :/  Tonight my husband and I are taking my wonderful grandma out to eat for her birthday! We had her and my sisters over last weekend on her actual birthday and had a lot of fun. But, it will be nice for just us 3 to go out and spoil her a little bit :)

Have a lovely evening all you lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...