I am entirely too busy these days.
I can't think.
I can't get things done.
I NEVER remember things that I need done at home.
I don't fold the laundry. It's just sitting in my living room, laid neatly in a pile on the loveseat.
I sit at work and my mind twists and twirls around with things to do FOR. WORK.
I get email after email after EMAIL: Joanna, do this.. Joanna, please do that.... Joanna, HERE'S ANOTHER 50 MORE THINGS TO DO.
I get phone calls requesting the same.
I get the mail twice a day and each time I think I have things done or semi caught up on...
I DON'T. because the mail just comes. and it comes to ruin my life. my entire day. lest, my entire MONTH.
Currently, we have 349359283 projects going on at work. The to-do lists are daunting on top of the other 'daily' or 'weekly' things I need to do.
Did I mention that, oh wait, I am married? And, I am involved in other things outside of work?
WHEW! I guess this is what it means to be grown up. So, fine. But, let me whine about it for a second, please. Let me just let out my frustration at my own mind for not allowing me to remember.
If you don't, I may just through my computer out the building. I may cut the phone chord. I may shred any evidence that I received any bills to pay this week (month)... And I may just walk out and go home and put on my sweatpants and maybe cry a little bit.
So, please.. let me vent.
Here are some lovely things on my mind for today. (If this were The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon would be holding a sign reading "SARCASM" behind me as I just said that):
- I have to go to the dentist? again? TODAY?! nice.
- I wish I had more coffee... now.
- Oh, I started drinking coffee.. love it. addicted already. NOT GOOD.
- I am so glad I have mounds of papers surrounding me daily at work. it doesn't make me want to cry in the least
- I really am good at handling stress. But I also just need to cry about it like a little baby
- I have already received 3 emails while writing this. SUCKS. leave me alone people
- sometimes, okay, all the time, people I don't really work for ask me to do things for them because they didn't get the memo that I don't work for them. or that the work they are doing doesn't affect me in the least. I am ALL about helping people.. but it is beginning to interfere with my brain
- Is it Christmas yet?
- Pumpkin Show is next week. so I get 2 days off... which will make it a 5 day weekend. Perhaps I should take Wednesday off too? that would be glorious
- Man.. I should probably finish my grad. school application..
- But that means I have to get people so send in recommendations. TOO MUCH PRESSURE
- Oh and that means I also have to track down all those colleges I went to and have them submit transcripts.
- Instead, I think I just won't...
- What should I have for lunch? oh, chili that I have been eating for days since I made it..
- I need a nap already and it's only 11:58a
Hope you guys have a lovely day NOT thinking about all the stuff
you need to think about like I am :)