I wish I had more pictures from 2012 to be able to reminisce with.. but alas, I sucked at taking any real photos of 2012, which is sad to me.
So here goes, me trying to recap my year from memory, which I seemed to have lost somewhere in 2012.. (these are based off of status updates from facebook because.. seriously, I don't remember anything anymore)
be warned: this is very long and VERY uninteresting. maybe 2013 will bring more FUN! :)
- lots of boring weather in Ohio
- nothing much..
- tried to start to drink more water. Realized this caused you to pee.. A LOT
- I discovered Mumford and Sons
- January was a really tough month for me personally in regards to many things.. MOVING ON.
- house hunted..
- I was reading Sacred Marriage
- watched Food, Inc. and decided that the world and all food was disgusting
- I had a dream much like an episode of The Walking Dead
- My stupid power steering fluid leaked a bunch and I had to fill it with about 6 bottles of fluid before I could get it fixed... nice.
- 1st married Valentine's Day
- house hunted some more..
- Had a lovely morning with a lovely friend, Melissa. *note to self: hang out with her more!!
- spring break at work (2 days, wooo)
- painted our living room.. I think?? or maybe that was later in the summer.....
- OHHH looking back, gave up facebook and internet for Lent. It was refreshing.
- stopped looking at houses..
- worked, A LOT
- Saw Tim Tebow in person at my work.
- Jaw dropped as Mr. Tebow walked right by me...
- Husband met Mr. Tebow. Still mad at him for that one....
- Saw West Side Story at the Ohio Theatre with my aunts and grandma, loved it!!
- Saw a high school put on the musical Legally Blonde with my girls!
- I got pretty sick in April.. like, so sick, I only remember bits and pieces of one week ahhh
- Started our garden!
- found a house we liked..
- Started my blog!!!!
- Grandma's 63rd bday
- Learned how to make Puppy Chow. oh gosshhh
- Youngest sister went to Prom!
- Youngest sister graduated high school!!
- Camping with our youth group
- dime a dog night at Clippers game
- started a "who's having a baby/had a baby list"
- looked more at houses!
- Aaron's 24th birthday spent in Cbus!
- Youngest sister's 19th birthday!
- made some homemade chocolate chip cookies and they were the bomb dot com
- took the youth group to Kings Island, fell in love with Family Force Five
- We liked a house..
- 1 year anniversary in Hilton Head!!!!!!!!!
- our dryer died.. again.
- our dryer was fixed AGAIN!!
- ate a lot of froyo
- saw The Dark Knight Rises at midnight in a theatre in Hilton Head with Hilton Head's finest youth..*shakes head*
- the skating rink and bowling alley I went to in my younger days and had my only real big birthday party at was BURNED down. All those memories of after-proms and birthday parties burned away.. I for real CRIED.
- house we liked didn't work out.
- helped youngest sister figure out finances for college. UGH.
- sang at the annual Bell Tower Dinner for our church
- Olympics. and.. I barely watched. whoops!
- Watched our niece and nephews for the weekend and didn't kill them.
- updated my who's having a baby list A LOT.
- worked on deciding on a master's program! Whoop whoop!
- my aunt and uncle renewed their vows: 25 years, y'all!
- looked for houses, but not as much..
- watched a lot of football.. because of Aaron
- went to a bonfire at one of my best friend's house
- SMASHED THE HECK OUT OF LACEY'S CRAPPY PHONE WHEN SHE GOT AN IPHONE!!!!
- work was really hard
- Put an offer in on THE house we loved. aannnddd didn't get it.
- FAVORITE MONTH
- PUMPKIN SHOW!
- HALF A WEEK OFF OF WORK FOR PUMPKIN SHOW!
- finally put up some decorations in our house because we realized we will probably forever be in this apartment....
- election commercials and wanting to shoot my eyes out.
- worked on my personal statement for grad school!!! WHATTTT
- decided to do School Counseling as my masters :)
- MORE meth labs busted in town. KEEPIN' IT CLASSY.
- Aaron and I were huddle leaders at an FCA Retreat. loved it!
- celebrate a sister's birthday... was the last time we saw her :/ hope she is doing okay.
- MY 24TH BIRTHDAY: went to a japanese steak house for dinner the weekend before
- got our 2nd LIVE Christmas tree! :)
- Went to LOTS of Christmas parties
- ....4 WISDOM TEETH OUT. sick.
- lots of pain meds and NOT lots of food I love.
- time off of work
- helping youngest sister out with finances and life decisions for college again.. LIFE WAAHHH
- annndddd lots of tv watching.
annndd that was it for our year basically. I mean, we went on dates, and some fun stuff, but.. alas, I forgot and clearly quit posting anything on facebook. so, yeah. I should maybe put "document real life better" as a new year's goal for myself.
peace out, 2012. I am ready for you to leave to be real honest.