Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE



i love repping my ohio voting sticker. we ARE the heart of it all :)


I feel so American voting on Election Day. I can't help it. I don't voice my opinions out there loud and clear for all to hear. 

All I want to say is: I am proud to be a woman and to have the right to vote. I am grateful that my voice matters. Living in Ohio has a plus side when elections come because I sort of feel like my vote has a little more 'umph' to it. Who knows.. maybe I am just corny. But that's how I feel. 

And lastly, I just urge us all to think on these things. trust in your convictions and your heart. vote on issues that matter to YOU. don't vote one way because your family has always voted that way, or your spouse or significant other does. Know what matters to YOU and vote. Be educated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...